Peer Writing Group
PEER WRITING GROUP
Ongoing - you can join anytime.
This is an ongoing (ie. continual) programme for graduates of my online writing course. Others who would like to participate should discuss with me first - I need to know that you have the basics covered already.
Format, day & time. Live via Zoom. Sessions will be recorded.
UK/Europe: Saturday evening
US/Canada: Saturday afternoon
NZ/Australia: Sunday morning
Focus. Working together to be better writers.
1. Group. Building a like-minded community of writers and authors, supporting each other in their learning and development.
2. Completion. You'll set regular writing goals and we'll check in on these from time to time, with a focus on encouragement and problem-solving to get your book written, edited and published.
3. Application. Taking the basics and making them real for your book.
4. Learning. Presenting and exploring new lessons in writing. (Any new material added to the introductory class will automatically be fed into this group.)
5. Problem-solving. Revealing areas for improvement and helping you develop them.
6. Review & Editing. Utilising and building the group's collective wisdom to improve your writing.
7. Publishing. Celebrating and supporting each other's books.
Weekly subscription US$12 (equals approx. £9, €11, NZ$19)
(Payments will continue weekly unless and until you withdraw your subscription.)